Professional Brand Awareness: Your New Competitive Advantage
- Examine the brand components that impact your career success
- Understand the professional brand anchors that most accelerate or derail a leader’s career
You—According to You vs. You—According to Them
- Identify your ideal brand attributes and differentiators
- Assess your impact using the brand survey results
- Discover your brand gaps as depicted in the gap analysis graph
Strategies for Closing the Gaps on Your Brand Disconnects
- Learn gap-closing strategies related to each of the three brand anchors
- Develop a personalized action plan to close the gap between your ideal and your actual brand
How to Communicate Your Value
- Craft and refine your personal value proposition
- Explore specific strategies to fulfill your value proposition
Taking the New You into Your Work and Life
- Effectively communicate, align, and broadcast your professional brand to the right audience
- Sustain your brand for maximum impact
The Career Acceleration program includes an orientation, four training sessions, two LIVE community calls, a graduation segment, and an optional, individual coaching session with Instructor Sara Canaday. Each training session (or module) includes a video lesson and targeted exercises. Between sessions, you’ll have some homework assignments, plus opportunities to interact with the instructor and ask questions during the LIVE community calls. Attendees will also use the results from a Brand Self-Assessment and a Brand 360 Survey to develop their personalized strategies and action plans.
When you register for the course, you will receive an email with your personal log-in credentials for the Career Acceleration Academy. Once you access the site, you will find complete instructions, video lessons, handouts and exercises (downloadable PDFs), additional tools, and dates/times for your LIVE community calls with Sara Canaday. You’ll have a list of Action Steps to guide you through the course, as well as a Progression Checklist to mark off as you complete each item. Once you have checked off all of the items in one training session module, the next module will become available.
The entire course was designed to be completed over an eight-week period, but you can always work at your own pace. We understand busy schedules! You will have access to the materials for six months. The optional, one-on-one coaching session with Sara can be scheduled to occur within two months of completing the final module.